Building a suite of apps to help businesses grow on Intercom, has always been our mission at Userfeed. So we're excited to announce the launch of our newest Intercom app: Bump. Bump enables conversation-level, threaded automation for your Inbox.
According to research by Intercom, the top three challenges facing customers are meeting customer expectations, increasing workflow efficiency, and helping agents manage conversation volume.
Bump enables improvement on all three of these without having to hire more reps. At a tiny fraction of the time and money, you can hire Bump for $6/user/month.
How Bump works
Instead of snoozing and reprocessing old conversations, put your follow-ups on autopilot with Bump. We'll check on unsolved conversations automatically, keeping them snoozed and out of the way so you can focus on new conversations and higher-value work. If a customer replies, we'll bring the conversation back to the top of the Inbox and cancel the remaining follow-ups.
You can also level up your productivity with templates and tag reporting!
Using Bump will:
- Save you time: save hours per support rep per week. Now you can take on more conversations per rep and they can focus the majority of their time on new conversations while the app handles unresolved conversations.
- Increase your conversation resolution rate: The goal is to resolve customer challenges. Closing conversations without follow-ups to confirm resolution can lead to surprise churn.
- Improve your customer experience: “Wow! Their support team really seems to care about our issues/questions. They always follow up with us multiple times to make sure we got what we needed.”
- Clean up your inbox: Nothing causes anxiety and disorganization like a full inbox, with a bunch of older conversations flooding back in after being unsnoozed. Bump keeps your conversations out of sight unless the user responds. Then Bump hands it back to your rep to do what they do best.
- Improve conversation rating experience: Nothing’s worse than sending a conversation rating to a user before you’ve resolved their issue. Send ratings with confidence since Bump has already followed up to make sure their issue was resolved.
How teams are using Bump:
- Bump, bump, solve: Check on unsolved issues and automatically resolve conversations once all follow-ups are sent. This is a process coined by Zendesk and now Bump enables it in Intercom!
- Send later: Schedule messages to send during work hours to ensure your support team is around to respond
- Automated re-engagement: Automate follow-ups with visitors, leads or users who engage with bots, in-app messages, and product tours
But you don't have to take our word for it. See what early customers are saying:
If you'd like to try it out, you can install the app now for Intercom Inbox (15 day free trial). You'll never want to go back to your old snooze > follow up > close workflow again.